PUBG:a curse or blessing on teens

 

                                                             PUBG Game

Though, there is no age limit for gaming. Almost everyone in this world play games on mobile and laptops. Today the gaming platform in inundated with teenagers who have some kind of digital access. People play their favourite games to pass a day and to get relief from stress.Football lovers play PES , FIFA, Dream league and so on. People of adult age(30 to 50) mostly play card games like call break , poker etc.

PUBG is famous among all age groups of people.This game has earned fans all around the world.Specially children are crazy on it. People are that crazy on this game that they postpone their day-to-day assignments.They escape school and colleges to participate in the match played among clans.Excessive spending of time on this game may cause both physical and mental disturbance like quick aggression, anxiety,obesity, loss of emotions and may cause problem in relationships. Physical disturbance like weight gain, increase in blood pressure and sugar, loss of eye sight etc. This game may lead to death of players.It is a curse on people specially teenagers.

This online game has also created financial problems. Children spent excessive money for buying data, top- ups etc. A child of normal earning family may spend Rs(600-1000) in general. The World Health Organization(W.H.O) has also warned about the excessive using or addiction towards this game. It has so many bad sides except some few good sides.

K. Gaurav,” This game has helped me a lot . I spent (6-10) hours daily playing this game. It is very interesting and entertaining .It has helped me to pass a day. I spend my time and money just for me to make my day good. I just love this game.”

K. Anam,” I nearly started to play this game two years ago. It is very interesting and good to pass time. I just want to thank who invented this game.I spent nearly  Rs (700-1000) on data just to play this game. I love playing this game.It makes me feel depressed sometimes when i am unable to play on my calibre. Remarkable game!

Conclusion Note: people who are just stuck on this game all the time might not see the side effects. It just destroys your creativity and thinking. Additionally, your physical and mental health too. You are no longer your old version of you. Dont lose you valuable time just playing this game. This may could create apocalyptic destruction of you dreams.

Comments

  1. 50% on both the aspects.
    Since the PUBG developer has given all the chances for all the gamers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment